Welcome to WAND Projects Ltd
We are a young, energetic, small firm of Chartered Building Surveyors and Project Managers. We manage projects throughout the UK from our North Wales and Merseyside offices.
Why we make a difference.
- Every project is fully overseen by one of the directors who have over 30 years combined experience.
- We are proactive and responsive and fully understand the pace required for commercial projects.
- Flexible and able to bring in trusted consultants to the professional team.
- We design, specify carefully and scrutinize costs throughout the project cycle.
- We negotiate strongly with contractors to ensure the best financial outcome for clients.
- We are up to date with technology, regulation and statutory changes.
- We strive to establish long term relationships based on meeting and exceeding expectations.
Who we are
Former university friends; Nick and Andrew joined forces as Co-Directors to form WAND Projects in 2011 as part of our ongoing expansion. The merger amalgamated Nick Woolley Chartered Building Surveyors and M A Doyle Ltd Chartered Surveyors.
Nick Woolley BSc (Hons) MRICS
Nick is a Chartered Building Surveyor gaining early experience in a multi disciplinary practice in London before managing a building surveying firm in Chelsea. Since refurbishing and extending an old derelict cottage and moving to a mountainside in North Wales in 2006 he has been a self employed Building Surveyor and Project Manager with greater emphasis in working for developers and property investors on mixed use and commercial schemes. Nick lives with his partner and their two young sons near Mold, and enjoys mountain biking and general adventure.
Andrew Doyle BSc (Hons) MRICS
Andrew is also a Chartered Building Surveyor and Principal Designer and formerly an Associate Partner for one of the world’s leading international practices where he managed the largest building surveying office in Liverpool. Andrew established M A Doyle Ltd in 2007 working with schools, dioceses, landlords and developers primarily on project design and management. Andrew is married with four sons and enjoys a wide variety of interests including tennis, the great outdoors, Hispanic culture, reading and music.